Kasekuchen Kruzin'

Friday, January 04, 2008

From Seattle to Fort Lauderdale with Selene

A view of a Selene trawler at sunset (taken during FUBAR ODYSSEY 2007)


It's been almost six months since I've posted anything new to this blog, but I have a very good excuse: In the spring of 2007, Bob and I moved to Fort Lauderdale to represent Selene in their Florida office.

We left "Kasekuchen" on the West Coast, but have been back to spend time on her several times. Recently, "Kasekuchen" participated in the FUBAR ODYSSEY 2007 -- cruising from San Diego to La Paz, Mexico, with a crew that included our son, Chris, and our friend Ron Weed, a Hollywood producer who will be working on the live telecast of "The 65th Annual Golden Globe Awards" scheduled to air on NBC on January 13th.

Later this month, "Kasekuchen" will be loaded aboard a Dockwise ship for its journey through the Panama Canal to our new home base in Florida.

I will be posting to this blog when I have time. Meanwhile, I hope you'll enjoy reading the posts here about our cruising adventures on the West Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Site Meter