Kasekuchen Kruzin'

Friday, July 15, 2005

Reflecting on What Happened in June - Part 1


June was a busy month with my mom, niece, and sister Betty coming from Madison. As I mentioned earlier, my sister Patti had visited us around Memorial Day and we had cruised with her and my daughter Kim and granddaughter Madilyn to Victoria, British Columbia. As a side note, Kim’s husband Scott took a position in Tacoma, Washington in November, so Kim’s family just moved into their house in March. We enjoyed the first really warm weather since being here in the Northwest that weekend.

Victoria is an absolutely beautiful city with its stately parliamentary buildings and of course the majestic Empress Hotel on the waterfront.


At night the buildings on the waterfront were lit with tiny white lights, which gave it a Disneyland appearance. Butchart Gardens are the most spectacular gardens we’ve ever seen but we did not make it there this trip. We plan on going there when with our next group of friends visit us.

In June I also participated in Landmark Forum. It was an amazing educational weekend that I highly recommend for anyone. They have forum weekends all over the world and I was amazed at the cross section of participants. Major corporations like Nike send their employees. This would have really helped me in my business, I have a much greater understanding of what’s important in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Site Meter